Kris Roman is the president of „Euro-Rus“ organization, which is politically and socially active in Belgium. The organization opposes the single-mindedness and presents to Belgian public a different view on many political issues. It stands for strong cooperation between Europe and Russia. „Euro-Rus“ organized a number of protests in Brussels on the occasion of aggression against Donbass.
An Interview Conducted By: Dragana Trifkovic
Mr. Roman, you live in Brussels, the center of the EU administration. How do you see the political and economic situation in the EU and how do you assess the level of democracy in the EU? What is your opinion on rights in the EU?Is the EU based on equal rights for all members? How do you see the future of the EU?
– The EU prides itself on the „inheritance” of Antique Age Athenian democracy. And indeed, Athens is considered by many to be the cradle of democracy. We also know that around 13% of the inhabitants of the city were allowed to cast their vote. The EU prides itself on being better, everyone can vote, including the imported cheap labor (immigrants) who can participate in the circus of democracy that is being held here. Easily even because of quick naturalizations. True power however is not vested in the parliaments. Particracy has made it so that power rests in the headquarters of the political parties, whom in turn obey their true masters.
The rulers of the EU are not called secretaries or ministers, but „commissionaires”. It only shows that the EU is a copy of the early years of the Soviet Union, when the likes of Trotsky were being financed by the Wall Street mafia. As they were then, so are the commissionaires of the EU now: agents of international banksters.
People are given the feeling that they can participate in democracy. That’s nothing more than keeping up appearances though.
- The EU produces freight loads of laws. In theory, every citizen of the EU (not a hard to gain title) is compelled by law to know the law, which is impossible considering the sheer size of it. The result is that every citizen can be sued for just about anything. This mountain of laws is only known by expensive specialists who focus on parts of it. Every person too critical of the EU can thus be sued into the gutter through procedures.
- Of all laws passed by the member states, 80% find their origin in EU laws. If a member state wishes to push through a law, by democratic vote f.e., contrary to EU laws, they are stopped. Not through legislative affairs, but through intimidation and behind-the-scenes plotting. This can be seen in how the Greece was brought to its knees.
- The gladiators of the spectacle (the 750 very well paid EU members of parliament) serve only to provide some spectacle. As soon as one of them gets too critical however, he will be mobbed by the others to silence him. The outright majority of them are spineless cowards.
- When digging deeper into their past, it seems many EU leaders have something in common. Many of them started their European career and path to power after visiting the Bilderberg Convention. It brings to mind the old saying „Cui bono?”, „Who benefits?”
It is well known that there is an internal conflict between the Flemish and the Walloons in Belgium. Can you, like Fleming, tell us what the main differences in views between the Walloons and Flemings are, or about the subject of your dispute?
– The Belgian internal conflict has existed ever since the creation of this artificial State. Belgium is the product of foreign freemason-financed separatism in the once united Kingdom of the Netherlands. This state has an outright majority of Flemish people who speak Dutch (as in the Netherlands) and a minority of Walloons speaking French. In the past, the Walloons had their own language, but they were completely subjected to francization. The massive immigration into Belgium from former French colonies also made it that in the capital Brussels the French language has become more dominant.
Ever since its founding, Belgium was the most liberal state in Europe. Many then think of positive freedoms, but this is wrong. Belgium was very liberal in that it was very open for capitalist elites to thrive on the backs of hard-working people. Worker exploitation was very high. The only who benefited were a rich Belgian French-speaking elite (both Flemish and Walloons who had given up their language). The usage of Dutch and Walloon was forbidden, with unfortunately great success in Wallonia. At least the Flemish managed to not succumb to cultural bourgeois proto-fascism.
The core of the whole conflict is that Flemish and Walloons are different peoples. This makes that they have different views on the same affairs. In a healthy federal state these differences are pacified by giving them enough space to develop their own views, while using the federal level as a pacification level. The Belgian state however was built on the concept of „Divide and rule”. In Wallonia the level of education is very low whereby the Dutch language is not taught. In Flanders, the pupils are taught French however. When confronted about this, the French-speaking elites laughed at the concept of teaching their children a „language in which dogs bark” (actual quote). This ferments constant conflict and disallows any form of real solidarity between peoples. I often explain these things to my Walloon friends and acquaintances, who understand the Flemish point of view very well.
What I do want to stress, is that the Belgian internal conflict is not a Flemish-Walloon conflict. In its core it is a Flemish-Belgian conflict, whereby the elites use Wallonia as a scapegoat for their own machinations. Luckily no people have been killed because of these tensions, contrary to what happened between Serbia and Croatia. I mourn the many dead and wounded in that fraternal war very much.
Belgium with great effort managed to find a political solution for its internal conflicts (I’m talking about the difficulties of constituting the Government). How do these circumstances affect the position within the EU? How does a State, that barely exceeds conflicts in its own country, achieve interest in the supranational EU? How does an inner complex system affect the relationships with the EU, which are even more complicated?
– Belgian politics are very hypocrite. Our leaders want to show the world how well we are doing, despite the facts showing otherwise. But then again, deception is a trait of (irregular) freemasons to which, according to the mainstream media, 75% of politicians belong. Knowing how freemasonry here is composed of lobbyists, atheists, liberals,… it is not hard to understand why things are what they are.
It’s also interesting to notice that this small country houses the headquarters of many important institutions such as the EU and NATO. NATO is given free reigns here, just like the EU. There are even, and I can’t make this up, agreements with wanted terrorists. They can roam around freely, are given broad access to social security. In exchange, they don’t perform terrorist attacks. Belgium is thus considered the „best student” of the EU. It shows how a small country can become important through blind loyalty to the elites. Internal problems are thus nothing in the eyes of the mighty. Even so, the so called „Flemish-nationalist parties” are very pro-Atlantic. This makes Belgium, which every party rules, a loyal vassal to the Washington war machine. The so-called „Flemish-nationalist opposition” even supported NATO-aggression on Serbia in 1999!
Who is now ruling Belgium? What political structures are the strongest in the country and do you have the real opposition in Belgium? Do you have Eurosceptic parties in Belgium which are promoting to leave the EU, and if you have, how are they ranked on the political scene?
– The powerful elites (Rothschild, Bilderberg, freemasonry) rule Belgium. They steer the political parties towards their goal. Not through direct control, which is too obvious, but through manipulation. Not a hard task considering the feeble-mindness of Belgian politicians. Political parties determine who gets a place on their electoral lists. That way they can make sure only the „reliable” ones get elected. For new opposition parties it is hard to get elected members of parliament because of an electoral threshold. But then again, if elections could change anything, they would have been outlawed a long time ago.
Just about very political party is pro-EU. Some are very much pro, some are skeptical. But pro and skeptical are only two sides of the same coin. Being skeptical does not mean opposing it. They want to change some things yes, but they don’t want to oppose the system as a whole. And of course there are some marginal groupings calling themselves parties. But putting your energy in local cliques, who call themselves political parties of little dictators, does not provide for a meaningful opposition.
To summarize in short: there is no opposition to the EU or its policies in any Belgian parliament.
Recently, at our meeting in Moscow, we had the opportunity to celebrate the Day of Russia with the Russian people and to feel the patriotic atmosphere that prevails in Russia. You told me then, if someone shows patriotism in Belgium, he can end up in jail. Why is patriotism banned in Belgium?
– First we must define patriotism. For me this means love for the fatherland. The Belgian artificial state makes it so that you can be a Belgian patriot or a Flemish patriot. But you cannot be a patriot and cheer for uncontrolled mass-migration as this undermines the stability of the fatherland.
Belgium does allow a false patriotism: the Belgian/Flemish postmodern patriotism. Anyone can be Belgian or Flemish, no matter where you were born and how you got there. If ten thousand African or Asian immigrants wash up on the shore in the morning, they can be considered Flemish by lunch. A matter of speaking of course, but it demonstrates a certain postmodern mentality with regards to identity. This „patriotism” is lavishly supported. Any other view is gagged by gagging laws against „racism”. They were not enacted to combat racism, but to end free speech. Just about any opinion can now be considered racist in some way, unless, of course you follow the postmodern mantra.
These same laws can be used against me when I state that I support a Flanders with no gay parades, where marriage is between one man and one woman and where homosexual couples cannot adopt children. I wish for a Flanders where no laws are needed to enact this, but where people have a healthy mentality and see this as normal. But this already is considered racism or sexism or any other -ism they wish to think up. That kind of patriotism is forbidden. I myself can testify as I was sentenced to 9 months in suspended sentence because of my protest against the postmodern mantra and the powers behind it.
The difference between real patriotism, such as in Russia, and false patriotism, such as in Belgium/Flanders, can be seen in the following comparison. The 21th July is the national holiday of Belgium, the 11th July is the Flemish national holiday. During both holidays events are organized with musicians bringing happy happy music. Belgian or Flemish symbols are rare. On stage there are musicians from all over the world, not a single song is patriotic. Many musicians even publically declare their hate of any form of patriotism.
On the 12th of June I was in Moscow to join in the celebrations of the Russian national holiday. It’s a spectacle to show the world the greatness of Russia. I saw how Russian history was displayed, Russian greatness and Russian pride. This was done with the tunes of Russian music and in the context of the Russian culture. Young volunteers handed out tens of thousands of little Russian flags for free. I asked one of them why they did this. They could be lounging on some sunny beach or go drinking somewhere. All (!) of them however replied: „I do this because I love my country”. This would be outright impossible in Belgium. The EU multiculturalism has destroyed our outlawed any form of true patriotism. Russia handles its „multiculturalism” in a very different sense, with much better results than the EU member states.
In 1999, when the NATO started the aggression on Serbia, you organized a protest in Brussels. You were arrested then together with your wife who was pregnant. What motivated you to organize those protests and to support Serbia? Were you previously well acquainted with the situation in Serbia and NATO’s intentions to initiate the aggression against a sovereign country in Europe?
– The news of the NATO-bombings outright shocked me. I already held the Serbian people in great esteem. During, after and still today I admired the brave attitude and perseverance of that people against such extreme and cowardly form of aggression. On the news they showed the NATO bombings on women and children as if that posed no problem. Even a political militant person has his emotional limits. My heart bled for Serbia and even today I feel ashamed for my country participating in these crimes against mankind. I saw how innocent people were being butchered while I could do nothing except shout „Stop the madness!”
My oldest daughter was then 2 years of age. I thought of my Serbian brothers losing their child or seeing it in hospital, heavily wounded. I saw the pictures of the horrors committed by the NATO-supported UCK. Was this the end of civilized Europe? So I joined protests against these bombings. From the left and the right people went to the streets for the same goal: „Stop this NATO-madness”! While driving towards one of these manifestations in Brussels, I and my wife were stopped by the police. Without any written order or committed crime we were both handcuffed. In our car were no flyers, banners or any political material. My wife was 4 months pregnant! In Serbia women and children were being bombed. Raising your voice against this, without any form of violence (!), was forbidden however. We were thrown in jail from noon until much later. During our stay in prison the police arrested criminals carrying a small fortune in drugs. They were thrown in jail with us. But contrary to our stay of more than eight hours, they were allowed to leave after two hours. When we left, night had already fallen.
Belgian TV stations event went so far to raise money for „Kosovo refugees, victims of the horrible Serbians”. The anti-Serbian atmosphere was horrific. Even the „Flemish-nationalist opposition party” raised € 1,500 for them! Their vassal organizations send letters around explaining why they supported the „people in Kosovo” against „Serbian atrocities”. I reacted by having stickers printed „Flanders in solidarity with Serbia”. As a true patriot it was a very lonely battle to fight against impossible odds. Not much later the police entered my home with a warrant. They didn’t take much, except the pro-Serbian material. Afterwards, when pressed for information about the warrant, they shrugged it off, saying it „was nothing”.
As you can see, the war in Serbia was a knockout punch for Europe in my eyes. American geopolitics do not favor a strong Europe. In short time they cut out Serbian heartlands (Kosovo and Metohija) and even its access to the sea through the separation of Montenegro. A protestant-atheist coalition (Wall Street – the USA – Great Britain) wanted, and still want, to destroy those who defend Christianity. Looking at the geopolitical situation of Christianity it is not hard to see how the core of European Christianity is found in the Slavic orthodox world. These core areas are on the American black list.
After the aggression on Serbia we can see how NATO fomented the war in Ukraine. I see great similarities between what happened in Kosovo and Metohija and what is happening in Ukraine. With help of their proxies the USA took over the power in (the) Kiev (-Rus). Now they seek to drive out the Russians from their historical lands. Just as how the USA let their proxies take power in Kosovo and Metohija, wishing to drive the Serbians from their historical lands.
You are the president of the organization „Euro-Rus“, which in Belgium quite actively promotes Russia and represents the pro-Russian attitudes. Recently you organized a lot of actions that were aimed to point out the real reasons of the conflict in Ukraine and that Russia is not an aggressor but that she rather fights for peace. You represent attitudes that are against the official policy of the West. Please explain your pro-Russian orientation, and tell us how people in Belgium evaluate your activities?
– I would like to clarify that Euro-Rus is not a „Belgian” organization. We strive to be active in the whole of the Euro-Russian region. The central governing board is in Belgium, because I live here. The fact that I don’t live far from Brussels makes it more interesting for us.
To explain my pro-Russian orientation we need to back to the sixties. I’m a child of the Cold War. Our education was very anti-Russian. The Russians would come and invade us and use nuclear weapons. Just like the 1982 British movie „The Day After”. In that movie Great Britain is destroyed by Soviet nukes and the protagonists struggle to survive. I was taught to see that as a realistic scenario. At home, at school, in the media, everywhere we heard talking about the „Red Menace”.
Around the age of 20 I joined the „Flemish nationalist opposition party” striving towards an independent Flanders while also fighting illegal mass-migration. Instead of learning of positive patriotism, I was taught how „evil” the Russians actually were. Even more, I was taught that the Nazi aggression was not just necessary, but even very good. Can you imagine that? Without shame several high ranking members talked about the need to destroy the Slavic sub humans. Towards the outside they were anti-communists, but internally they were just Russian-haters. Foreign politicians would come and talk of the great atrocities committed by the Russians. The founders of what would later become Al Qaida were praised as heroes and freedom fighters. And just like many others, I believed this propaganda. How else could I? From my childhood I only had heard of the „wickedness” of the Russian.
But just as Saint Paul was confronted with his errors, so was I. It is hard to explain this fully rational. I realized that Wall Street would again strive towards war between the European peoples. Again they would slaughter each other for other people’s goals. Western society had made me a Russian-hater. I thank God for giving me the insight into my errors and I can only condemn my errors then! For years after the Nazi aggression against Russia Europe was in ruins, having lost tens of millions of innocent lives. Up to today we feel the impact of this drama. After my turnaround I started learning about Russia, the Slavic world and geopolitics. I learned Russian, thus giving me access to beginning to understand the Russian soul. No longer would I support the Wall Street mafia, the American government or American policy. I realized how hard I was lied to. I released that the Nazi aggression was a war of genocide, financed for by elites for their own gains. Why did I see this not sooner? Because the Atlantic propaganda was very strong and ever present.
Today I champion for a Europe free of wars and, if possible, a world free of war. From Gibraltar to Vladivostok the average person has the same wish: peace and happiness. But how can you be happy if bombs are dropped on your home, if you see your children die before you, if you live in hunger? The American interests are contradictory to ours. The Russian efforts to maintain peace however are huge. I am very grateful to them for that. Thanks to their efforts not to give in to the warmongers I safely can go to the store with my children. A safety not permitted to the mothers in Serbia and Novorossiya. They go to the grave, where their children or other loved ones rest.,,
It is important to realize that the West is ruled by a murderous ideology: liberalism. Liberalism, atheist in its core, holds the „record” of genocides and mass murders. We must only look to the many victims of abortions each week, month, year… I fight against that ideology of death. That makes me in Belgium „a misfit” in the best of cases, a „collaborator with the Russians” in other cases. The masses are kept politically illiterate and they act accordingly. Fortunately there is a growing group of what I call „popular elite” that supports the goals of an organization such as Euro-Rus. I’m not talking about professors, but people who don’t blindly follow the mainstream ideas. I have heard much more intelligent analyses from a cleaning lady than from some journalists who get all the media attention.
Summarizing I can state that I support Russia because this fraternal nation does not seek to occupy the whole of Europe. They have proven themselves reliable partners in every Euro-Russian agreement. It is us who are being occupied: by American media, American politics, American culture, and the American „way of life”…and the American army. I want them out. They destroyed our cultural traditions. Eastern Europe has had no Russian soldiers for the last twenty years. Are they now so much happier under the western rule? I only see them growing as miserable as we are in Western Europe. Euro-Russian partnership is a very good alternative to American-European vassalage.
Recently you became an Orthodox Christian. Have you ever been religious before or belonged to another church? What affected you to accept Orthodoxy? What does Orthodoxy mean for you?
– The choice to become Russian Orthodox had been made much longer, but I didn’t know it yet. I had several people in my life guiding me spiritually. The first one being my very catholic grandmother, with whom I spent much time during my childhood. The impact of her words on me was great. She instilled into me the feeling for the religious. Around the age of 18 I suffered from a period of religious rebellion. I thought I was an atheist. My membership of the previously mentioned political party taught me not only to hate Russians, but to hate religion as well. They wished to eradicate religion just like they wished to eradicate Slavic peoples.
Fortunately this period did not last long. Oil always floats to the top. My core beliefs, which I had suppressed, could not be held down forever. I began developing my way back to Christ. Because I lived in Western Europe this was through traditional Catholicism (very different from mainstream postmodern Catholicism). The discovery of Orthodox a few years ago warmed my heart. I very much love Slavic mysticism. And so, after a long and hard spiritual Odyssey, did I come home to Orthodoxy. The pieces of the puzzle now fit. Even today I often think of my grandmother and thank her and God for the insight that I was blessed to receive.
I don’t believe that mankind is perfect. Almost everything mankind does has its positive sides, but also the negative ones, including the religious institutions on Earth. But I know that religion, and certainly the Orthodox one, improves the lives and souls of people. This makes the world much more bearable than a world where there would be no God. Crimes were committed in His name, much horrible and much more crimes were committed against His name. In the past, rulers feared nothing or no one except God. Today, most rulers fear not even Him anymore. They don’t worship God, but Satan. Recently a statue of Satan was actually unveiled in the American city of Detroit! And thus they aren’t afraid to start a nuclear world war. The anti-religion that drives many crazy is called atheism. Atheism rules the Wall Street and the White House. If we continue to follow their lead, then we will know the true horror of their „moral values”.
At the end of the interview, tell us if you think that Serbia has real reasons for joining the EU? Do you have any message for the Serbian people?
– Serbians: DO.NOT.JOIN.THE.EU!
Modern day Sodom and Gomorra can be found in the EU. We all know the fate of these cities.
Your fate will be that of Greece. Your currency will disappear, just like your culture. You will be „enriched” by gay parades, massa migration of African refugees (which you will be forced to harbor) and your children will be taught to hate God. Your beautiful country and people will start to resemble the Western European zombies.
I would even go so far to state that every Serbian supporting entry into the EU is a traitor to his people. NATO tried to bomb you back to the Stone Age. Your parents didn’t surrender and that is why NATO is surrounding your country now. To every Serbian I say: „If you ever think that live would be better under the EU, remember those killed by NAVO/EU bombs! They will do so again if they want to!” Serbia does not need the EU. An entry into the Eurasian Economic Union is a much better alternative. The Serbian government made a big, but understandable, error in 1999. They thought the Russians would protect them against NATO-aggression. The opposite was true. Yeltsin was nothing more than the traitor number two after Gorbatschov. Today however conditions have changed. The Russian army is rebuilding itself and they will help Serbia. Serbia must not look towards the west, but towards the east, towards Russia.
Serbia is a beautiful country and the Serbian is a beautiful people. Don’t stop loving your country and culture. This is the country where your mothers raised you. On Serbian soil you learned to walk your first steps. This is where you knew your first joys, your first grieves. You are now still the vanguard of European liberation from international banksters. You might think you are but a small nation, but this is not the case. Serbia is a major irritation to the Wall Street mafia. If you fall, the whole of the Balkans fall. Serbia has a mission: not to falter. You must maintain your position and never abandon posts. Looking in the context of the greater history you don’t have the right to fail, as too many in the West have.
Remember your glorious past, build on it a glorious future.
God demands no less of you!
Proofreading: Svetlana Maksovic